The value of life, the value of your life, is one that will be questioned in variables and determined by the abundance of self help books with anonymous authors who will tell you a few basic things. These things, as I have learned through the many books “gifted” to me or sent to me in depressive episodes are this;
A life worth living, a life worth value, consists of:
- A deeply engaged social life.
- A job that pays high and treats you well.
- A deep connection and a non wavering relationship with family members.
- Extroversion and all it’s many gifts.
- Love and fear of the Lord
- A healthy diet and a light weight.
- A loving heterosexual, romantic partner (unless you have Borderline Personality Disorder, then you should stay away from romantic or non-romantic attachments for the safety of others)
- An adult attitude and an “adult” handling of emotions.